I. Identification and data protection:
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use. Please read them carefully. The fact of accessing this website and using the materials contained therein implies that you have read and accept, without reservation, these conditions. Also, these materials may be modified, developed or updated without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for changes that may occur.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the The owner of bssmalaga.hdplus.es is the iArtHis_Lab Research Group, belonging to the Department of Art History of the University of Malaga (Spain), and on its behalf Mr. Antonio Cruces Rodríguez, of Spanish nationality, with DNI number 24877375T . The contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this iArtHis_Lab Research Group portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: DAHSS provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “content”) on the Internet belonging to the iArtHis_Lab Research Group or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the iArtHis_Lab Research Group offers through its portal, including but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the iArtHis_Lab Research Group, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. iArtHis_Lab Research Group reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or security. public or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the iArtHis_Lab Research Group will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: The iArtHis_Lab Research Group complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensure the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user can request from the Research Group iArtHis_Lab, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case. , informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, the iArtHis_Lab Research Group informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
II. Intellectual property and responsibilities:
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: The iArtHis_Lab Research Group. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents. , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: The iArtHis_Lab Research Group reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which the one that these appear presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, the iArtHis_Lab Research Group will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will the iArtHis_Lab Research Group assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
III. Regulations and legislation:
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The iArtHis_Lab Research Group reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these Conditions. General of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: The iArtHis_Lab Research Group will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The iArtHis_Lab Research Group may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the iArtHis_Lab Research Group and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga.